Summer & Break Housing
University Housing offers many housing options for scheduled academic breaks, including Summer Housing options, Fall Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
Be sure to review our closing dates and procedures effective during break times.
- Summer and Intersession Housing
- Thanksgiving Break
- Winter Break
- Spring Break
Summer Housing residents stay on campus in University Hall that are air-conditioned and furnished and include utilities, wireless Internet, small kitchenette and laundry facilities. Space is available for students with mobility impairments.
Rate: $21 per night
Intersession Housing (May 8 - June 5)
- ELIGIBILITY: Students must be enrolled for Intersession classes or have a spring and summer housing contract on file.
- NEW STUDENT MOVE-IN: Move-in for new incoming residents begins on Saturday, May 8 at Trueblood Hall between 8:00am and 4:30pm.
- CURRENT RESIDENT MOVE-IN: Current residents may begin moving from their current residence hall room to their summer assignment May 5 through May 7. Students must complete their scheduled check out with their RA prior to 12:00pm on Saturday, May 8.
Summer Housing (June 5 – July 31)
- ELIGIBILITY: Students must be registered for a minimum of three (3) credit hours.
Summer to Fall Early Arrival (July 31 – August 11)
- MOVE-IN: Students will move from summer housing in University Hall to their fall assignment during this time period. Early arrival charges apply.
Fall 2021 Housing
Students residing in summer housing through August 12 will move to their fall assignment on or after July 31. This is considered "early move in", which means additional charges will apply July 31-August 11. The regular fall contract begins on August 12.
University Housing reserves the right to alter the location of break housing as deemed necessary by such factors as, but not limited to, under-enrollment in break housing, issues with campus buildings or infrastructure, utility outages, etc.
In such cases, for students who have properly requested break housing, the University may provide comparable housing at the published rate, which may be located on- or off-campus, noting that exact duplication of our Residence Hall rooms may not be possible.