We offer three apartment areas on campus, including Wall & Grand Apartments, Evergreen Terrace, and Elizabeth Apartments. Students who are married, domestic partners, students with children, single graduate students, or students 21 and over, we have an apartment that fits your needs. Advantages of living in one of our apartment complexes include:
- Great location
- Furnished & unfurnished apartments
- Air-conditioned apartments
- Individual contracts
- Children’s programs & playgrounds
- Unity Point School District
- Computer labs
- Live-on staff
- On-site laundry & parking
- Saluki Express bus service
View our floorplans and check out the virtual tours of our apartments on campus.
Find out what's included in your apartment, where the laundry facilities are located, how to get connected to campus Wi-Fi, your new address, and more.