University Housing provides overnight lodging and special group meeting spaces for conference and camp participants each year. Groups have access to a variety of residence hall accommodations, dining options, and other amenities.
Arrangements for conferences are made through Conferences & Scheduling by clicking here.
- 24-hour duty response from graduate and professional staff
- Reception desks in high-rise buildings and University Hall
- Mail service (for long-term stays)
- Regular custodial and maintenance services, including emergency after-hours response
- Courtesy phones in centralized locations for local calls
- Secure facilities with electronic keyless entry
- 24-hour support from the SIU Department of Public Safety
- Management of check-in and check-out, including the distribution and collection of keys, by conference staff
- Wireless Internet and Ethernet service* (These services are provided free of charge to guests with an SIU login ID and password. Guests without these items may request them for an additional charge.)
- Linen service*
- Laundry facilities*
- Meeting spaces*
- On-campus parking*
*Available for an additional charge.