Move-in dates vary by apartment area. More information is below. Your Student ID is required to check in. You may wish to bring a hand cart with you to move your belongings.
Wall & Grand Apartments
To check in, go to the front desk of Cedar Hall (Bldg. 1) during the scheduled check-in time listed below and complete your paperwork to receive your keys and fob. Your Student ID is required to check in. If you will be moving in after the scheduled check-in period, please contact the Wall & Grand front desk.
- FALL: Fall check in is the Thursday - Sunday before classes begin, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- SPRING: Spring check-in (for new students moving to campus during this semester) is on the Saturday before classes begin, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Returning students will get instructions from their RA.
Direct check-in questions to the Wall & Grand front desk at 618/536-2014 or to the Residence Life Office at 618/453-3318.
Evergreen Terrace & Elizabeth Apartments
After you contract, you'll receive an apartment assignment with your move-in date. You'll then contact the Area Office to schedule your move-in appointment. During your scheduled move-in appointment, go to the Area Office to pick up your keys and start the check-in process. Your Student ID is required to check in. You may wish to bring a hand cart with you to move your belongings. To avoid fines, do not drive on the lawn at any time.
Area Office Numbers
- Evergreen Terrace - 618/453-5767
- Elizabeth Apartments - 618/453-5767
- Wall & Grand Apartments - 618/536-2014 (front desk)
Our Housing Calendar offers various dates of interest including the first day of classes and breaks.